Permitting and Compliance
Forward thinking organizations are discovering that successful business practices are increasingly linked to maintaining a framework of sound environmental compliance. Cox-Colvin works closely with our clients to understand their priorities, facility needs and schedule issues to develop the most effective and workable approach to permitting and compliance. We routinely assess the current compliance status of our clients’ manufacturing and production facilities and then assist with the identification of environmental regulatory requirements specific to their processes and facilities. Our working knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations, and our ability to work in partnership with the regulatory agencies involved, are essential components to the environmental compliance and permitting services we provide to our clients.
Cox-Colvin provides environmental permitting and compliance services to our clients in targeted program areas providing the appropriate level of assistance tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs.
Facility permitting and compliance services provided by Cox-Colvin include the following:
- NPDES permitting
- Preparation and implementation of SWPPPs
- Preparation and implementation of SPCC plans
- Wastewater PTI
- RCRA permitting for TSDFs including modifications, renewals, Part A and B applications
- RCRA closure and certification
- Air pollution control de minimis demonstrations, identifying exemptions and permits-by-rule, PTIO applications for minor and synthetic minor facilities
- Ohio oil and gas well sites and facilities
- Implementation of hazardous and non-hazardous waste management tracking and reporting